Thursday, August 1, 2013

Transparent



Transparent is a word that I know for myself I would never thought it could be useful in a entrepreneur lifestyle until now. Transparent to me means it allows people to see inside of you. It means your secure enough to be venerable which gives you a sense that what you believe, what you say and what you live  it's worth for some else to know or perhaps someone that is following you. I remember when I made the choice to no longer work for the corporate world and to become an independent leader, to be opened, and to be transparent. I realized imediately I was given up a piece of me to the people I was communicating with. For awhile, I was not sure if this is what I wanted to do that, I wanted to keep me for me. Then something click to me which I became to realize that every time I'm transparent, I'm opened and letting people inside of my life it draws them closer to me and me closer to them.  I never knew a successful leader over time that really helped people that didn't have transparency or authenticity within his or her life.

A leader believes that transparent means what I say is important but who I am is more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment