Monday, June 24, 2013

Discouragement

Discouragement is something that we all go through. I know for me I'm a very driven individual and I have moments when I walk in the house and I'm just beat. I believe the most important part that we need to understand is this great quote from one of my mentors "If we can control the space that is in between our ears, then we can control the dash between our ears". See we have a time of birth and a time of death, it's the dash  between the two that ultimately equate to our qualities of life. We can't control the time when your born or the time you will die. So it's that dash that represents the true journey of life. We together as a team will be able to overcome objection, discouragement, things that are negative by fueling our minds with positive people, positive messages. If not you will will continue to receive negative incouragement which will float in our heads, ruin our days, weeks our months until we get paralyzed and can't even move forward.  Do the following with your team:

1. Write a written list of when you were discouraged

2. Write a list of things you need to do to get your mind right


Our objective is to get our mind right on a regular basis, so the dash between your ears is life of joy,happiness, peace, vision, wisdom, clarity and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment