Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WORK ETHIC

Work ethic is something that i feel in america is starting to be lost. Just the value of good hard work and what the return is. If you travel internationally you could see work ethic establishments better then in our own country. Now, here is what i know there is always a price to pay before you reap the result to the reward.  And we all know that there is no such thing as a free lunch. So if you and I are aiming to get where we possibly want to be "on the front end",  we have to discipline ourselves and be willing to do our part to achieve the desired income that we want.

For example, when someone tells me they have a dream,  I would then ask them to tell me the dream. Then I say these words to them, "let me tell you the good news about the dream and let me tell you the bad news about the dream." The good news is Dreams are free, doesn't cost you anything to dream how big or what you want to be. The bad news is although the dream is free, the Journey isn't. You got to pay for it! 

A person with our work ethic, they are willing to pay the price today so they can reap and realize the dream tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment