Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Alignment

My mother not to long ago and spoken to me about getting her body aligned and I used to look at her with a confused face expression. She sat me down and told me why she want that done. She mentioned that it is something that is kind of wonderful to her, but it's kind of new to me. In other words she  was getting rolfing on her body, which is something that I knew nothing about a few months ago. Basically, a person who has been trained in aligning the body correctly like a chiropractor who aligns our spines, but rolfing is a total physical body alignment. What I know just after  her few sessions she felt so much better physically which even made her walk better. I was amazed of what many sessions had done for her. If it's amazing what a few sessions would do for her physically as you align your physical body, then what would happen if we align ourselves spiritually, mentally with the people are around us?

No comments:

Post a Comment