Friday, July 19, 2013

Your not alone

I wanted to share with you an email  that I received from one of my mentors:

You Are Not Alone
Marina and I just returned from Hawaii
where we conducted a 3-day leadership
training for a company incentive trip so
no video today but I still have a message
for you.
You are not alone. I know it feels that
way sometimes in our business.  It can
be a lonely effort sometimes.  For the
most part, you are calling on your own,
meeting prospects on your own,
driving to meetings on your own, etc.
etc.
But in your quest to fulfill your dreams
in Network Marketing, you are NOT
alone.  First, there are people in your
company who are invested in your
future.  Second, there are millions of
people around the world doing exactly
what you're doing right now.  And
third, I'm your biggest fan and I KNOW
you're going to make it to the top.
I believe it, even if you don't right now.
So if you're doubting yourself, borrow
a little of that belief.
You've got this.  It's going to take some
work and some time, but it will all be
worth it.
I hope that helps and make it a GREAT
week!
Your friend & partner,


Do you get these type of emails from the people you associate yourself with?

No comments:

Post a Comment