Thursday, July 18, 2013

Self Control

There is a lot of things in life I can't control like your behavior, I can't control what life does to me today, which is a lot of things that you go through in life that you just hope every thing turns out well. For certainly you or I don't have control over it. But, I do have control over my self. The decisions I make, the thoughts I think they are mine. What is wonderful is almost all of success doesn't determine by things I can't control but it is determine by the things I can. So quite worrying about what you can't do, what you can't control and start worrying about the things you can control. The little things that are going to turn out big in your life like your decisions, attitudes, and values which is those things that make a difference.

Self control is a good word and it basically says we can't be and should be responsible for our selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment